Support our Clubs heritage on Sunday, May 19th, for the 77th annual LYC Opening Day ceremonies.
Opening Day marks the beginning of the boating season.
It is a traditional ceremony when all LYC Officers & Past Commodore’s, in summer uniform, raise the flags on the Yardarm & offer a wreath to the mighty Niagara in memory of LYC Members that have passed.
Dress for Members is semi-formal, ladies are encouraged to wear spring hats.
This is the onetime throughout the year that Chef Dan makes his famous “Eggs Benedict” and it’s worth the trip.
It’s the Members that make LYC what it is.
Think of LYC as your own place, a place to bring your family, a place to celebrate heritage & tradition. Be a part of the positive momentum that we are all enjoying.
Come on in & make the most of our Club.
Call LYC 283-3080 for complete menu, time & cost details
See you there.
Note: This event is open to Members, Mates & Guests.
This is a good way for guests get a perspective of the club, its activities and its membership.
Guests may turn into members.
Members increase restaurant food & beverage sales $$$ at LYC.
- Procedure to process the Monthly Griffon Log
- Hacked By Unknown
- By-Laws as of April, 2012 posted 11/06/13
- Small Vessel Reporting System (SVRS) Enrollment Form
- Dance Lessons
- February 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- Boating Safety
- Club Information
- Download Utilities
- Social Events
- Technical Issues
- WordPress Website
Like us on Facebook
NYS Boaters Guide
- New Your State Boaters Guide For information on boating, educational courses, etc
- New Your State Boaters Guide 2013
- New Your State Canal System
- LaSalle Yacht Cclub [a href=http://google.com rel=nofollow target=_blank]visit google[/a]