Father’s Day BBQ & Fleet Blessing
Sunday, June 16, 2013 11am
This will be a barbecue cookout fit for a king, with food selections Dad will really love.
After the Blessing of the Fleet by our Fleet Chaplin, Reverend Calvin Babcock, you can head out on the Mighty Niagara or stay and watch the NASCAR race.
Come get your boat blessed for the 2013 season! Motor cycles can also be blessed on this day.
Lunch Served 11:30a – 1:00p
Note: This event is open to Members, Mates & Guests.
This is a good way for guests get a perspective of the club, its activities and its membership.
Guests may turn into members.
Members increase restaurant food & beverage sales $$$ at LYC.
Beef Kabobs ~ Oven Roasted Chicken ~ BBQ Ribs
Dan’s Potato Salad ~ Baked Beans ~ Cole Slaw
Chef Salad ~ Corn on the Cob ~ Dessert
$17.00 all inclusive
Fleet Blessing ~ Motorcycles welcome ~ Noon Hour
Father’s Day Drink Specials!
Join us after the BBQ as the NASCAR race will be televised at 1:00pm
- Procedure to process the Monthly Griffon Log
- Hacked By Unknown
- By-Laws as of April, 2012 posted 11/06/13
- Small Vessel Reporting System (SVRS) Enrollment Form
- Dance Lessons
- February 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- Boating Safety
- Club Information
- Download Utilities
- Social Events
- Technical Issues
- WordPress Website
Like us on Facebook
NYS Boaters Guide
- New Your State Boaters Guide For information on boating, educational courses, etc
- New Your State Boaters Guide 2013
- New Your State Canal System
- LaSalle Yacht Cclub [a href=http://google.com rel=nofollow target=_blank]visit google[/a]